Dr. Amin’s research focuses on two areas:
1) Global transition dynamics to enhance resilience, agility, security, sustainability, and efficiency of complex dynamic systems. These systems include national critical infrastructures for interdependent energy, computer networks, communications, transportation, environmental, and economic systems.
2) Technology scanning, mapping, and valuation to identify new science and technology-based opportunities that meet the needs and aspirations of today's consumers, companies and the broader society. This thrust builds coherence between short- and longer-term strategic R&D opportunities and their potential impacts.
For more details, please see:
- Summary of on-going R&D projects: https://massoud-amin.dl8.umn.edu/results
- Selected Publications: https://massoud-amin.dl8.umn.edu/research/publications
- Selected Publications: https://massoud-amin.dl8.umn.edu/research/presentations
- Sample videos and interviews: https://massoud-amin.dl8.umn.edu/news/recordingsvideos
- Additional References and Resources: https://github.com/MassoudAmin
- ECE Department: https://ece.umn.edu/directory/amin-massoud/